Skip to Main Content
Ultraviolet radiation and its impacts on agriculture and forestsAuthor(s): Gordon M. Heisler; Richard H. Grant; Wei Gao
Source: Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 120: 3-7.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (519.41 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHeisler, Gordon M.; Grant, Richard H.; Gao, Wei 2003. Ultraviolet radiation and its impacts on agriculture and forests. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 120: 3-7.
- The Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- How to make a laminated diving board
- Dry kiln operator's manual
XML: View XML