Skip to Main Content
Guidelines for establishing forestry cooperativesAuthor(s): Gilbert P. Dempsey; Clyde B. Markeson
Source: Res. Pap. NE-133. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDempsey, Gilbert P.; Markeson, Clyde B. 1969. Guidelines for establishing forestry cooperatives. Res. Pap. NE-133. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- The forest resources of Vermont
- A forester's atlas of the Northeast
XML: View XML