Skip to Main Content
Hardwoods in North Mississippi: Resource information from two forest surveysAuthor(s): Steven H. Bullard; Clay Robertson; Joshua Idassi; Joanne L. Faulkner
Source: FWRC BULL. 001-0895. Mississippi State, MS: Mississippi Forest and Wildlife Research Center, Mississippi State University. 11p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (679 KB)
DescriptionThe USDA Forest Service periodically conducts forest surveys for Mississippi and other states. Survey results for a 26-county area desiginated as "North Mississippi" were recently published in late 1993. We compare the hardwood acreages, volume, growth, removals, and other values to the survey results published in 1987 for this region.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBullard, Steven H.; Robertson, Clay; Idassi, Joshua; Faulkner, Joanne L. 1995. Hardwoods in North Mississippi: Resource information from two forest surveys. FWRC BULL. 001-0895. Mississippi State, MS: Mississippi Forest and Wildlife Research Center, Mississippi State University. 11p.
- Growth Predictions for Tree Species Planted on Marginal Soybean Lands in the Lower Mississippi Valley
- An Assessment of Mississippi's Nonindustrial Private Forest Landowners' Knowledge of Forest Best Management Practices
- Current Distributional Information on Freshwater Mussels (family Unionidae) in Mississippi National Forests
XML: View XML