Skip to Main Content
Seed losses to small mammals after fall sowing of pine seedAuthor(s): Raymond E. Graber
Source: Res. Pap. NE-135. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (903.33 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGraber, Raymond E. 1969. Seed losses to small mammals after fall sowing of pine seed. Res. Pap. NE-135. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
- Evaluation of native plant seeds and seeding in the east-side central Cascades ponderosa pine zone
- Efficiency of seed production in southern pine seed orchards
- Seed source, seed size, and seedling grade relationships in South Florida slash pine
XML: View XML