Skip to Main Content
Seed losses to small mammals after fall sowing of pine seedAuthor(s): Raymond E. Graber
Source: Res. Pap. NE-135. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (903.33 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationGraber, Raymond E. 1969. Seed losses to small mammals after fall sowing of pine seed. Res. Pap. NE-135. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
- Evaluation of native plant seeds and seeding in the east-side central Cascades ponderosa pine zone
- Efficiency of seed production in southern pine seed orchards
- Seed source, seed size, and seedling grade relationships in South Florida slash pine
XML: View XML