Skip to Main Content
An approach to yellow-poplar tree valuationAuthor(s): Edwin L. Lucas
Source: Res. Pap. NE-137. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (657.59 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLucas, Edwin L. 1969. An approach to yellow-poplar tree valuation. Res. Pap. NE-137. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
- Yellow-poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera L.)
- Balsam poplar (Populus balsamifera L.)
- Energy Values of Nine Populus Clones
XML: View XML