Skip to Main Content
Recent Development Affect Woodland Owner Tax IssuesAuthor(s): William C. Siegel
Source: National Woodlands, July 2002, p. 22-24
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (240 KB)
DescriptionThis article will begin with discussion of several recent income and gift tax developments of interest to woodland owners. It will be followed by a question recently brought to my attention and the answer provided.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSiegel, William C. 2002. Recent Development Affect Woodland Owner Tax Issues. National Woodlands, July 2002, p. 22-24
- Fire, fuel treatments, and ecological restoration: Conference proceedings; 2002 16-18 April; Fort Collins, CO
- Coming to Terms with Environmental Justice in Outdoor Recreation: A Conceptual Discussion with Research Implications
- Collecting and analyzing qualitative data: Hermeneutic principles, methods and case examples
XML: View XML