Skip to Main Content
Termite testing continuesAuthor(s): Terence L. Wagner; Joe Mulrooney; Chris Petereson
Source: Pest Control Magazine. 24-30
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (244 KB)
DescriptionThe United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service's termiticide testing program provides unbiased efficacy data for product registration using standardized tests, sites and evaluation procedures. Virtually all termiticides undergo Forest Service tests prior to registration.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWagner, Terence L.; Mulrooney, Joe; Petereson, Chris. 2002. Termite testing continues. Pest Control Magazine. 24-30
- 2004 termiticide report: The Forest Service continues to improve operations to meet the high demand for testing
- Few candidate termiticides are left in the pipeline, according to the 2011 USDA-FS termiticide report
- USDA-FS Termiticide report termiticide efficacy results for 2008
XML: View XML