Skip to Main Content
Southern deepwater swampsAuthor(s): William H. Conner; Marilyn A. Buford
Source: In: Messina, Michael G.; Conner H., eds. Southern forested wetlands ecology and management. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press: 261-287.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (348 B)
DescriptionThe authors define, classify, and analyze the economic significance of southern deepwater swamps. They discuss the physical environment, vegetational communities, animal communities, management issues, and research needs for this complex resource.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationConner, William H.; Buford, Marilyn A. 1998. Southern deepwater swamps. In: Messina, Michael G.; Conner H., eds. Southern forested wetlands ecology and management. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press: 261-287.
- Leaf Litter Decomposition and Nutrient Dynamics in Four Southern Forested Floodplain Communities
- Restoration of southern ecosystems
- Indicator development methodology for volunteer tourism in host communities: creating a low-cost, locally applicable, rapid assessment tool
XML: View XML