Skip to Main Content
Events Leading to One Person's Career in Forest EntomologyAuthor(s): John C. Moser
Source: In: Southern Forest Insect Work Conference; 200 July 31-August 03; Memphis. Gainesville, FL/USA: Forrest Oliveria, Program Charimen: 7.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (89 KB)
DescriptionToday, I'm going to discuss the subject that I know most about--the important events and the many mentors leading to my career in Forest Entomology at the Southern Research Station, as well as my past and present cooperators. This includes my views on the present state of SPB Research, as well as my future plans for the next 40 years.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMoser, John C. 2000. Events Leading to One Person''s Career in Forest Entomology. In: Southern Forest Insect Work Conference; 200 July 31-August 03; Memphis. Gainesville, FL/USA: Forrest Oliveria, Program Charimen: 7.
- Forest science in the South - 2008
- Establishing and agreeing on research priorities
- Confessions of a fungal systematist
XML: View XML