Proceedings of the 2003 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): James, comp., ed. Murdy; ed. comp.
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-317. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 459 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (7.86 MB)
DescriptionContains articles presented at the 2003 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Contents cover planning issues, communications and information, management presentations, service quality and outdoor recreation, recreation behavior, founders? forum, featured posters, tourism and the community, specialized recreation, recreation and the community, management issues in outdoor recreation, meanings and places, constraints, modeling, recreation users, water-based recreation, and recreation marketing. Individual papers can be accessed via Treesearch.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMurdy, James, comp., ed. 2004. Proceedings of the 2003 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-317. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 459 p.
Keywordstourism, outdoor recreation, recreation and the community, recreation behavior
- Proceedings of the 2000 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2006 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposium
XML: View XML