Skip to Main Content
Roll Splitting of BiomassAuthor(s): Colin Ashmore
Source: Proceedings of the Thirteenth Annual Mountain Lake Vegetation Management Council, Inc; 1984 September 16-18, Fredericksburg, VA. p. 16-18.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (250 KB)
DescriptionThis presentation is to make you aware of a biomass harvesting research project just initiated between TVA in Norris, Tennessee and the U.S. Forest Service in Auburn, Alabama, and hopefully, to generate your and your company's input in the form of questions, comments, and concerns, to problems you may have experienced in your rights-of-way (ROW) management program. ROW management is becoming increasingly restrictive through nationwide pressures to limit chemical and herbicide applications and through increasing maintenance costs.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationAshmore, Colin 1984. Roll Splitting of Biomass. Proceedings of the Thirteenth Annual Mountain Lake Vegetation Management Council, Inc; 1984 September 16-18, Fredericksburg, VA. p. 16-18.
- Wood preservatives : choosing the right one
- Chapter 06: Identification key
- Mapping social and cultural values in the Mission Mountains
XML: View XML