Skip to Main Content
Positioning chip vansAuthor(s): Colin Ashmore; Bryce J. Stokes
Source: APA Tech. Rel. 87-R-4. Washington, DC: American Pulpwood Association. 2 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (804 KB)
DescriptionA marker to assist in safely and quickly positioning chip vans for in-woods loading is being used by a Fordyce, Arkansas logger.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAshmore, Colin; Stokes, Bryce J. 1987. Positioning chip vans. APA Tech. Rel. 87-R-4. Washington, DC: American Pulpwood Association. 2 p.
- Investigating the linearity assumption between lumber grade mix and yield using design of experiments (DOE)
- Radiation use efficiency in adjacent hardwood and pine forests in the southern Appalachians
- Urban forest biomass estimates: is it important to use allometric relationships developed specifically for urban trees?
XML: View XML