Skip to Main Content
Transpirational drying of energywoodAuthor(s): B.J. Stokes; W.F. Watson; D.E. Miller
Source: ASAE Paper 87-1530. St. Joseph, MI: American Society of Agricultural Engineers. 14 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (747 KB)
DescriptionWeight loss due to transpirational drying is reported for several tree species being used for energy.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationStokes, B.J.; Watson, W.F.; Miller, D.E. 1987. Transpirational drying of energywood. ASAE Paper 87-1530. St. Joseph, MI: American Society of Agricultural Engineers. 14 p.
- Operational restoration of the Pen Branch bottomland hardwood and swamp wetlands - the research setting
- Sex Pheromone of Conophthorus ponderosae (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) in a Coastal Stand of Western White Pine (Pinaceae)
- Using Size-Frequency Distributions to Analyze Fire Regimes in Florida
XML: View XML