Skip to Main Content
Transpirational drying of energywoodAuthor(s): B.J. Stokes; W.F. Watson; D.E. Miller
Source: ASAE Paper 87-1530. St. Joseph, MI: American Society of Agricultural Engineers. 14 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (747 KB)
DescriptionWeight loss due to transpirational drying is reported for several tree species being used for energy.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStokes, B.J.; Watson, W.F.; Miller, D.E. 1987. Transpirational drying of energywood. ASAE Paper 87-1530. St. Joseph, MI: American Society of Agricultural Engineers. 14 p.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML