Skip to Main Content
Harvesting small trees and forest residuesAuthor(s): Bryce J. Stokes
Source: Biomass and Bioenergy. Vol 2, Nos 1-6: 131-147, 1992.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (876 KB)
DescriptionEight countries collaborated and shared technical information on the harvesting of small trees and forest residues in a three year program. Proceedings and reports from workshops and reviews are summarized in a review of activities and harvesting systems of the participating countries. Four databases were developed for harvesting and transportation of these materials.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStokes, Bryce J. 1992. Harvesting small trees and forest residues. Biomass and Bioenergy. Vol 2, Nos 1-6: 131-147, 1992.
- Conservation of Louisiana's coastal wetland forests
- Forest products research and development organizations : organization, governance, and measures of performance in a worldwide setting
- Nontimber forest products in the United States: Montreal Process indicators as measures of current conditions and sustainability
XML: View XML