Skip to Main Content
Type studies of resupinate hydnaceous Hymenomycetes described by PatouillardAuthor(s): Karen K. Nakasone
Source: Cryptogamie. Mycologie. Vol. 24, no. 2 (2003): Pages 131-145
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (575.58 KB)
DescriptionType specimens of fourteen resupinate or pileate, hydnaceous Basidiomycotina, Aphyllophorales) species described by Patouillard were studied. The species are from Ecuador, Guadeloupe, Java, Madagascar, Tunisia, Venezuela, and Vietnam. New combinations Beenakia hololeuca (Pat.) Nakasone, Hyphodontia ochroflava (Pat.) Nakasone, Phlebia citrea (Pat.) Nakasone, Scopulodontia latemarginata (Pat.) Nakasone, and Scopulodies subgelationsa (Pat.) Nakasone are proposed. In addition, the new combination Phlebia subceracea (Wakef.) Nakasone is proposed for a taxon from Australia that is similar to P. citrea.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNakasone, Karen K. 2003. Type studies of resupinate hydnaceous Hymenomycetes described by Patouillard. Cryptogamie. Mycologie. Vol. 24, no. 2 (2003): Pages 131-145
KeywordsAcia, Beenakia, Corticiaceae, Hydnum, Odontia, Radulum, taxonomy, type specimens
- Type studies of corticioid Hymenomycetes (Basidiomycota) with aculei
- New records of interesting corcicioid Basidiomycota from Uraguay
- Mycoaciella : a synonym of phlebia
XML: View XML