Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for eastern Oregon, 1999.Author(s): David L. Azuma; Paul A. Dunham; Bruce A. Hiserote; Charles F. Veneklase
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-238. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 42 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (684 KB)
DescriptionThis report is a summary of timber resource statistics for eastern Oregon, which includes Baker, Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, Klamath, Lake, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, and Wheeler Counties. Data were collected as part of a statewide multiresource inventory. The inventory sampled all private and public lands except those administered by the National Forest System. The National Forest System provided area statistics from their regional inventories of the various forests. Statistical tables summarize all ownerships and provide estimates of land area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAzuma, David L.; Dunham, Paul A.; Hiserote, Bruce A.; Veneklase, Charles F. 2004. Timber resource statistics for eastern Oregon, 1999. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-238. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 42 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), eastern Oregon
- Timber resource statistics for the north interior resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics for the North Coast resource area of California 1994.
- Timber resource statistics for western Oregon, 1997.
XML: View XML