Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for western Oregon, 1997.Author(s): David L. Azuma; Larry F. Bednar; Bruce A. Hiserote; Charles F. Veneklase
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-237. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 120 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (944 KB)
DescriptionThis report is a summary of timber resource statistics for western Oregon, which includes Benton, Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Curry, Douglas, Hood River, Jackson, Josephine, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Tillamook, Washington, and Yamhill Counties. Data were collected as part of a statewide multiresource inventory. The inventory sampled all private and public lands except those administered by the National Forest System and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). The National Forest System and BLM provided data from regional inventories. Area information for parks and other reserves was obtained directly from the organizations managing these areas. Statistical tables provide estimates of land area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest for individual survey units and at the half-state level.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAzuma, David L.; Bednar, Larry F.; Hiserote, Bruce A.; Veneklase, Charles F. 2004. Timber resource statistics for western Oregon, 1997. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-237. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 120 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), western Oregon
- Timber resource statistics for Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics for eastern Oregon, 1999.
- Timber resource statistics for the north interior resource area of California.
XML: View XML