Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for Oregon.Author(s): Sally Campbell; Paul Dunham; David Azuma
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-242. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 67 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (2.02 MB)
DescriptionThis report is a summary of timber resource statistics for all ownerships in Oregon. Data were collected as part of several statewide multiresource inventories, including those conducted by the Pacific Northwest Region (Region 6) on National Forest System lands in Oregon, by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) on BLM lands in western Oregon, and by the Pacific Northwest Research Station Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program on BLM lands in eastern Oregon and state and private lands across Oregon. Statistical tables provide estimates of land area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest for the state and half-state units (western and eastern Oregon).
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCampbell, Sally; Dunham, Paul; Azuma, David. 2004. Timber resource statistics for Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-242. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 67 p
KeywordsForest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, timberland, resources (forest), Oregon, western Oregon, eastern Oregon
- Western juniper in eastern Oregon.
- Bureau of Land Management density management study.
- Timber resource statistics for western Oregon, 1997.
XML: View XML