Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Ohio, 1991Author(s): Douglas M. Griffith; Dawn M. DiGiovanni; Teresa L. Witzel; Eric H. Wharton
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-128. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 169 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (9.38 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest inventory of Ohio conducted in 1988-90. Findings are displayed in tables containing estimates of forest area, number of trees, sawtimber volume, growing-stock volume, biomass, growth, and removals. Data are presented at three levels: state, geographic unit, and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGriffith, Douglas M.; DiGiovanni, Dawn M.; Witzel, Teresa L.; Wharton, Eric H. 1993. Forest statistics for Ohio, 1991. Resour. Bull. NE-128. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 169 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, area, volume, biomass
- Forest Soil Disturbance Monitoring Protocol: Volume II: Supplementary methods, statistics, and data collection
- The timber resources of the Blue Mountain area, Oregon.
- Deconstructing the timber volume paradigm in management of the Tongass National Forest.
XML: View XML