Skip to Main Content
Silviculture of mixed conifer forests in eastern Oregon and Washington.Author(s): K.W. Seidel; P.H. Cochran
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-121. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 70 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.42 MB)
DescriptionThe silviculture of mixed conifer forests in eastern Oregon and Washington is described. Topics discussed include ecological setting, damaging agents, silviculture, and management. The relevant literature is presented, along with unpublished research, experience, and observations. Research needs are also proposed.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSeidel, K.W.; Cochran, P.H. 1981. Silviculture of mixed conifer forests in eastern Oregon and Washington. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-121. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 70 p
KeywordsSilviculture, mixed stands, coniferae, timber management, regeneration (stand), eastern Oregon, eastern Washington
- Use of large-scale silvicultural studies to evaluate management options in Pacific Northwest forests of the United States.
- Penobscot Experimental Forest: 60 years of research and demonstration in Maine, 1950-2010
- Assessment and management of animal damage in Pacific Northwest forests: an annotated bibliography.
XML: View XML