Skip to Main Content
Guam's forest resources, 2002.Author(s): Joseph A. Donnegan; Sarah L. Butler; Walter Grabowiecki; Bruce A. Hiserote; David Limtiaco
Source: Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (1.07 MB)
DescriptionThe Forest Inventory and Analysis Program collected, analyzed, and summarized field data on 46 forested plots on the island of Guam. Estimates of forest area, tree stem volume and biomass, the numbers of trees, tree damages, and the distribution of tree sizes were summarized for this statistical sample. Detailed tables and graphical highlights provide a summary of Guam's forest resources and a baseline from which to detect future change following remeasurement of the permanent field plots.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDonnegan, Joseph A.; Butler, Sarah L.; Grabowiecki, Walter; Hiserote, Bruce A.; Limtiaco, David. 2004. Guam''s forest resources, 2002. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
KeywordsGuam, biomass, damage, FIA, forest inventory, volume
- Federated States of Micronesia's forest resources, 2006
- Republic of the Marshall Islands' forest resources, 2008
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands' forest resources, 2004
XML: View XML