Skip to Main Content
Wood pallets wasted no moreAuthor(s): J. D. Piland
Source: Wood and Wood Products. 109(8): 171-178.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (715.82 KB)
DescriptionA consortium of national and Southeast regional agencies took almost two years perfecting a new use for discarded wooden pallets. And as of the beginning of July, 2004, Oaks Unlimited of Waynesville, NC, became the first company to employ the pallet-to-hardwood flooring process.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiland, J. D. 2004. Wood pallets wasted no more. Wood and Wood Products. 109(8): 171-178.
- Wood Pallets and Landfills - Status and Opportunities for Economic Recovery and Recycling
- The Relative Performance of New and Used GMA Wood Pallets
- Comparative performance of new, repaired, and remanufactured 48- by 40-inch GMA-style wood pallets
XML: View XML