Skip to Main Content
Diversity in forest management: non-timber forest products and bush meatAuthor(s): James L. Chamberlain; Anthony B. Cunningham; Robert Nasi
Source: Renewable Resources Journal. 22(2): 11-19.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (130.83 KB)
DescriptionThis paper provides an overview of the complexity, practical and policy challenges that need to be faced in dealing with sustainable management of forests for non-timber forest products (NTFP).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChamberlain, James L.; Cunningham, Anthony B.; Nasi, Robert. 2004. Diversity in forest management: non-timber forest products and bush meat. Renewable Resources Journal. 22(2): 11-19.
- Forest resources of the Forest resources of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest
- Forest resources of the Prescott National Forest
- Mapping Forest Inventory and Analysis forest land use: timberland, reserved forest land, and other forest land
XML: View XML