Skip to Main Content
Identifying Juvenile Seedlings In Southern Hardwood ForestsAuthor(s): Louis C. Maisenholder
Source: Res. Pap. SO-47. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 77 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (15.1 MB)
DescriptionPhotographs and a brief text describe cotyledons, leaves, stems, buds, and other characteristics useful in indentifying first-year seedlings of 68 species.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMaisenholder, Louis C. 1969. Identifying Juvenile Seedlings In Southern Hardwood Forests. Res. Pap. SO-47. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 77 p.
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Silvical characteristics of Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides)
- A guide to finding pondberry
XML: View XML