Skip to Main Content
Identifying Juvenile Seedlings In Southern Hardwood ForestsAuthor(s): Louis C. Maisenholder
Source: Res. Pap. SO-47. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 77 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (15.1 MB)
DescriptionPhotographs and a brief text describe cotyledons, leaves, stems, buds, and other characteristics useful in indentifying first-year seedlings of 68 species.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMaisenholder, Louis C. 1969. Identifying Juvenile Seedlings In Southern Hardwood Forests. Res. Pap. SO-47. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 77 p.
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Silvical characteristics of Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides)
- A guide to finding pondberry
XML: View XML