Skip to Main Content
Stability and change in forest-based communities: a selected bibliography.Author(s): Catherine Woods Richardson
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-366. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 36 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (503 KB)
DescriptionThis bibliography lists literature dealing with the concept of community stability, the condition of forest-based communities, and the relations between forest management and local community conditions. Most citations are from the 1970s to the mid 1990s, though some particularly pertinent earlier works also appear. The emphasis is on forest-based communities in the Pacific Northwest, but citations from across the United States and other industrialized nations, such as Canada, New Zealand, and the Scandinavian countries, also are included.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRichardson, Catherine Woods, comp. 1996. Stability and change in forest-based communities: a selected bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-366. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 36 p
KeywordsBibliography, community stability, forest dependency, timber dependency, sustained yield, forest-based communities
- Research publications of the H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, Cascade Range, Oregon: 1998 supplement.
- Understanding the social and economic transitions of forest communities.
- Delimiting communities in the Pacific Northwest.
XML: View XML