Skip to Main Content
National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1997.Author(s): T.D. Landis; J.R. Thompson
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-419. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 163 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (2.94 MB)
DescriptionThis proceedings is a compilation of 27 papers that were presented at the regional meetings of the forest and conservation nursery associations in the United States in 1997. The Northeastern Forest Nursery Association Conference was held in Bemidji, Minnesota, on August 11-14, 1997; and the Western Forest and Conservation Nursery Association meeting was held in Boise, Idaho, on August 19-21, 1997. The subject matter ranges from seed collection and processing; through nursery cultural practices; to harvesting, storage and outplanting.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLandis, T.D.; Thompson, J.R., tech. coords. 1997. National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1997. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-419. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 163 p
KeywordsBareroot seedlings, container seedlings, nursery practices, reforestation
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1995.
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1996.
- National Proceedings: Forest and Conservation Nusery Associations - 1998
XML: View XML