Skip to Main Content
Proceedings: western juniper forum '97: Proceedings of a meeting; 1997 April 21; Bend, OR.Author(s): Scott Leavengood; Larry Swan; eds.
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-432. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 97 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (870 KB)
DescriptionThis proceedings is a compilation of 30 articles on various aspects of the management and commercialization of western juniper. The topics are split between commercial and industrial topics, and science and management topics. Presenters were asked to provide abstracts, not full papers, and to include who to contact for more information or a copy of the complete paper, or when and where the information or study was expected to be published.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeavengood, Scott: Swan, Larry, eds. 1998. Proceedings: western juniper forum '97: Proceedings of a meeting; 1997 April 21; Bend, OR. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-432. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 97 p
KeywordsWestern juniper, western juniper proceedings, western juniper marketing and utilization, western juniper biology and management
- Cubic-foot tree volume equations and tables for western juniper.
- Characteristics of western juniper encroachment into sagebrush communities in central Oregon
- Western juniper in eastern Oregon.
XML: View XML