Skip to Main Content
A checklist of the vascular plants in Abbott Creek Research Natural Area, Oregon.Author(s): Rod Mitchell
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-341. Portland, OR; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 18 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (334 KB)
DescriptionThis paper is a checklist of 277 vascular plant taxa that have been collected or encountered in Abbott Creek Research Natural Area, Oregon; a brief description of five forested and two nonforested vegetation types is included.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMitchell, Rod. 1979. A checklist of the vascular plants in Abbott Creek Research Natural Area, Oregon. Res. Note PNW-RN-341. Portland, OR; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 18 p
KeywordsVascular plants, checklists (vascular plants), Oregon (Abbott Creek Research Natural Area)
- Checklist of the vascular plants of Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area.
- Botanical reconnaissance of meeks table Research Natural Area, Washington.
- A summary of the Illinois flora based on the Illinois plant information network
XML: View XML