Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Employment:wood consumption ratios for the forest products industry in subareas of Oregon and Washington, 1976.Author(s): Brian R. Wall
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-342. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 7 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
PDF: View PDF (244 KB)
DescriptionPresents and discusses employment:wood ratios for analyzing impacts on employment in forest products industries.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWall, Brian R. 1979. Employment:wood consumption ratios for the forest products industry in subareas of Oregon and Washington, 1976. Res. Note PNW-RN-342. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 7 p
KeywordsEmployment (forest products industries), forest product output, mill operations/products
- Production, consumption, and prices of softwood products in North America: regional time series data, 1950 to 1985.
- Opportunities for conservation-based development of nontimber forest products in the Pacific Northwest.
- Lumber recovery studies of Alaska sawmills, 1997 to 1999.
XML: View XML