Skip to Main Content
A guide for comparing height growth of advance reproduction and planted seedlings.Author(s): K.W. Seidel
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-360. Portland,OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 6 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (79 KB)
DescriptionThis guide can be used in evaluating the height growth potential of planted seedlings and advance reproduction. An equation and tables are presented, with an example of their use.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSeidel, K.W. 1980. A guide for comparing height growth of advance reproduction and planted seedlings. Res. Note PNW-RN-360. Portland,OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 6 p
KeywordsKeywords: Increment (height), advance growth, seedling growth
- Effects of fertilization on growth and foliar nutrients of red alder seedlings.
- Performance of the SEAPROG prognosis variant of the forest vegetation simulator.
- Timber productivity of seven forest ecosystems in southeastern Alaska.
XML: View XML