Skip to Main Content
Checklist of the vascular plants of Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area.Author(s): S. Reid Schuller; Robert E. Frenkel
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-375. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 20 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (198 KB)
DescriptionLists 237 vascular plant taxa found in the 570-hectare Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area. Notes on habitats, community types, and abundance are included for most taxa. This research note provides scientists, educators, and land managers with baseline information on the presence, location, and abundance of vascular plants within the Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area. In the future, changes in the vegetation—additions, deletions, changes in abundance, and shifts in habitat—can be determined from this baseline. The checklist can also be used in evaluating the effects of human activities in equivalent ecosystem types.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSchuller, S. Reid; Frenkel, Robert E. 1981. Checklist of the vascular plants of Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area. Res. Note PNW-RN-375. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 20 p
KeywordsVascular plants, checklists (vascular plants), natural areas (research), Washington (Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area)
- A checklist of the vascular plants in Abbott Creek Research Natural Area, Oregon.
- Botanical reconnaissance of meeks table Research Natural Area, Washington.
- A summary of the Illinois flora based on the Illinois plant information network
XML: View XML