Skip to Main Content
The occurrence of laminated root rot on non-federal timberland in northwest Oregon, 1976.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-381. Portland,OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 7 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (146 KB)
DescriptionThe occurrence of laminated root rot caused by Phellinus weirii on non-federal timberlands in 1976 in northwest Oregon is discussed and its locations are shown.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R. 1981. The occurrence of laminated root rot on non-federal timberland in northwest Oregon, 1976. Res. Note PNW-RN-381. Portland,OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 7 p
KeywordsRoot rot, Phellinus weirii, timber inventory
- Silvicultural use of herbicides in Pacific Northwest forests.
- Pacific Northwest ecoclass codes for seral and potential natural communities.
- Monthly stumpage prices for the Pacific Northwest.
XML: View XML