Skip to Main Content
Western redcedara literature review.Author(s): Don Minore
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-150. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 75 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (2.05 MB)
DescriptionThis report is a comprehensive compilation of information on western redcedar (Thuja plicata Donn) - its occurrence and abundance; associated plant species; morphology and anatomy; products; medical aspects; diseases; insect, bird, and mammal. pests; genetics; horticulture; physiology; ecology; mensuration; and silviculture. Management recommendations and an extensive list of references are included.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMinore, Don. 1983. Western redcedara literature review. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-150. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 75 p
KeywordsWestern redcedar, Thuja plicata, silviculture, ecology, physiology, products
- Development of young-growth western redcedar stands.
- Silvics of western redcedar
- Western redcedara forest resource in transition.
XML: View XML