Skip to Main Content
Caspar Creek ecology project, annual report, 1969-70Author(s): Roger A. Barnhart
Source: Unpublished report, Humboldt State College, Arcata, California. 9 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (17 B)
DescriptionDuring the 1969 summer a Humboldt State College senior biology student was hired for the Caspar Creek Project. His work emphasized collection of data on insect drop, stream temperatures, and solar radiation. An attempt was made to utilize a sampling regime identical to certain selected previous years which had yielded rather complete data.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBarnhart, Roger A. 1970. Caspar Creek ecology project, annual report, 1969-70. Unpublished report, Humboldt State College, Arcata, California. 9 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, Caspar Creek, ecology, stream, temperatures, solar radiation, insect drop
- Forest fire reporting by the northeastern states.
- National Report on Sustainable Forests - 2003
- LTER network data access policy revision: report and recommendations.
XML: View XML