Skip to Main Content
Yurok Redwood Experimental ForestAuthor(s): Kenneth N. Boe
Source: Unpublished historical sketch. 19 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (584 KB)
DescriptionThis historical sketch is presented as a Volunteer in National Forest project. It was started in November, 1982 when then Director Robert Callahan asked me if I would be interested in researching and writing a history--both factual and anecdotal. It is definitely not definitive but I think it adequately sketches the acquisition period, with names of the principal people involved; the established period and building construction; and the timber harvesting with planned research and reporting of results.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBoe, Kenneth N. 1983. Yurok Redwood Experimental Forest. Unpublished historical sketch. 19 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, Yurok Redwood Experimental Forest, California
- Status of natural resources in Redwood Creek basin, Redwood National Park
- Gross volume tables for redwood trees in and near the Redwood National Park
- Temperature, humidity, and precipitation ... at the redwood experimental forest
XML: View XML