Skip to Main Content
Update on the Caspar Creek watershed studyAuthor(s): Peter Cafferata
Source: Jackson Demonstration State Forest Newsletter, No. 27, October 1987. p. 1-4.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (56 KB)
DescriptionReaders of this Newsletter are aware that CDF and the USFS, through its Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Stationa at Arcata (PSW), are carrying out a long term cooperative watershed experiment in JDSF's Caspar Creek drainage.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCafferata, Peter. 1987. Update on the Caspar Creek watershed study. Jackson Demonstration State Forest Newsletter, No. 27, October 1987. p. 1-4.
KeywordsPSW4351, Caspar Creek, Jackson State Forest, water, watershed, streamflow
- The search for forest facts: a history of the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, 19262000
- Fifty years of forestry research: annotated bibliography of the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, 1926-1975
- Chaparral and associated ecosystems management: a 5-year research and development program
XML: View XML