Skip to Main Content
The Caspar Creek Watershed Study Completes 40 Years of ResearchAuthor(s): California Dept. of Forestry and Fire Protection
Source: State Forests Research and Demonstration Newsletter, Issue No. 1, June 2003. 8 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (5.98 MB)
DescriptionThis is the first issue of the State Forests Research and Demonstration program's newsletter. With this initial issue we have chosen to highlight the Caspar Creek Watershed Study and the contributions it is making toward a better understanding of the impacts of forest management on the environment.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCalifornia Dept. of Forestry and Fire Protection 2003. The Caspar Creek Watershed Study Completes 40 Years of Research. State Forests Research and Demonstration Newsletter, Issue No. 1, June 2003. 8 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, Caspar Creek, water, watershed, forest management, environment, research
- Human influences on forest ecosystems: the southern wildland-urban interface assessment: summary report
- Science accomplishments report.
- Identifying Current USDA Forest Service Issues to Provide Context for Horizon Scanning
XML: View XML