Skip to Main Content
Annual report, 1966-67, stream ecology phase of the Caspar Creek projectAuthor(s): John W. DeWitt
Source: Unpublished report, Humboldt State College. 30 June 1967. 18 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1091 KB)
DescriptionDuring the 1966 - June 30, 1967 fiscal year, calibration work on the stream ecology phase of the project continued along about the lines of last year's work. The emphasis was on determining the importance of stream canopy, particulary as it affects the amount of solar radiation being received at the water surface and on stream conditions influenced by the amount of radiation.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDeWitt, John W. 1967. Annual report, 1966-67, stream ecology phase of the Caspar Creek project. Unpublished report, Humboldt State College. 30 June 1967. 18 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, Caspar Creek, stream ecology, stream canopy, solar radiation
- Caspar Creek ecology project, annual report, 1969-70
- Use of BasinTemp to model summer stream temperatures in the south fork of Ten Mile River, CA
- Effects of climate change and wildfire on stream temperatures and salmonid thermal habitat in a mountain river network
XML: View XML