Skip to Main Content
Caspar Creek ecology project: annual report, 1967-68Author(s): John W. DeWitt
Source: Unpublished report, Humboldt State College. 30 June 1968. 20 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (271 KB)
DescriptionTwo summers of calibration of the north and south fork Caspar Creek stream ecology study areas were completed in 1967. Clearing for logging road construction in the south fork watershed began in May, 1957. Bulldozer operations first reached the stream itself in July. Some calibration determinations were made during the period of road construction and stream clearance ending September 12.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDeWitt, John W. 1968. Caspar Creek ecology project: annual report, 1967-68. Unpublished report, Humboldt State College. 30 June 1968. 20 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, Caspar Creek, stream ecology, turbidity, sedimentation
- Water quality of some logged and unlogged California streams
- Applications of long-term watershed research to forest management in California: 50 Years of Learning from the Caspar Creek Watershed Study
- Road construction on Caspar Creek watersheds --- 10-year report on impact
XML: View XML