Skip to Main Content
Turbidity threshold sampling program (TTS)Author(s): Jack Lewis; Rand Eads; Noah Campbell-Lund
Source: Software release TTS_4_0.csi. USDA Forest Service, Redwood Sciences Laboratory, Arcata, California. October 2002. 56 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (546 KB)
DescriptionTurbidity threshold sampling (TTS) program information
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewis, Jack; Eads, Rand; Campbell-Lund, Noah. 2002. Turbidity threshold sampling program (TTS). Software release TTS_4_0.csi. USDA Forest Service, Redwood Sciences Laboratory, Arcata, California. October 2002. 56 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, turbidity threshold sampling, TTS
- Aquatic ecosystems of the redwood region
- The influence of tree morphology on stemflow in a redwood region second-growth forest
XML: View XML