Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the symposium: The Forested Wetlands of the Southern United StatesAuthor(s): Donald D. Hook; Russ Lea; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-50. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 168 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (3.3 MB)
DescriptionTwenty-five papers are presented in five categories: Non point Sources of Pollution and the Functions and Values; Best Management Practices for Forested Wetlands; Streamside Management Strategies; Sensitive Areas Management; and Balancing Best Management Practices and Water Quality Standards for Feasibility, Economic, and Functional Effectiveness.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHook, Donald D.; Lea, Russ; [Editors] 1989. Proceedings of the symposium: The Forested Wetlands of the Southern United States. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-50. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 168 p.
- Conservation and maintenance of soil and water resources
- Guiding principles for management of forested, agricultural, and urban watersheds
- Assessment and valuation of forest ecosystem services: State of the science review
XML: View XML