Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of Tennessee - 1972Author(s): Paul A. Murphy
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-35. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report states the principal findings of a new forest survey of Tennessee. Data for growth and cut are given for 1970, and the inventory is reported for January 1, 1971. A canvass of forest products output in 1970 also contributed information.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMurphy, Paul A. 1972. Forest resources of Tennessee - 1972. Resour. Bull. SO-35. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
- Forest statistics for South Florida, 1980
- Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1980
- Forest statistics for Florida, 1980
XML: View XML