Skip to Main Content
Evidence for influence of mineral weathering on stream water sulphate in Vermont and New Hampshire (USA)Author(s): S.W. Bailey; B. Mayer; M.J. Mitchell
Source: Hydrological Processes. 18: 1639-1653.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.11 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationBailey, S.W.; Mayer, B.; Mitchell, M.J. 2004. Evidence for influence of mineral weathering on stream water sulphate in Vermont and New Hampshire (USA). Hydrological Processes. 18: 1639-1653.
Keywordsforest, oxygen isotopes, sulphur isotopes
- Estimating photosynthetic 13C discrimination in terrestrial CO2 exchange from canopy to regional scales.
- Patterns in δ15N in roots, stems, and leaves of sugar maple and American beech seedlings, saplings, and mature trees
- Effects of invasion at two trophic levels on diet, body condition, and population size structure of Hawaiian red shrimp
XML: View XML