Skip to Main Content
Indicators of regenerative capacity for native broadleaf forests: a case study of ungulate overpopulation in the Eastern United StatesAuthor(s): William H. McWilliams; Todd W. Bowersox; Patrick H. Brose; Daniel A. Devlin; James C. Finley; Steve Horsley; Kurt W. Gottschalk; Susan L. King; Tonya W. Lister; Larry H. McCormick; Gary W. Miller; Charles T. Scott; Kim C. Steiner; Susan L. Stout; James A. Westfall; Robert L. White
Source: In: Congress proceedings, Xii world forestry congress; 2003 September 21-28; Quebec City, Canada. [Place of publication unknown]: [Publisher unknown]: 342.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (96.57 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationMcWilliams, William H.; Bowersox, Todd W.; Brose, Patrick H.; Devlin, Daniel A.; Finley, James C.; Horsley, Steve; Gottschalk, Kurt W.; King, Susan L.; Lister, Tonya W.; McCormick, Larry H.; Miller, Gary W.; Scott, Charles T.; Steiner, Kim C.; Stout, Susan L.; Westfall, James A.; White, Robert L. 2003. Indicators of regenerative capacity for native broadleaf forests: a case study of ungulate overpopulation in the Eastern United States. In: Congress proceedings, Xii world forestry congress; 2003 September 21-28; Quebec City, Canada. [Place of publication unknown]: [Publisher unknown]: 342.
- Indicators of regenerative capacity for eastern hardwood forests
- Measuring Tree Seedlings and Associated Understory Vegetation in Pennsylvania's Forests
- Variation among slash pine families in chlorophyll fluorescence traits
XML: View XML