Skip to Main Content
Conference on Endangered Plants in the SoutheastAuthor(s): USDA Forest Service
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-11. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 110 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (979 KB)
DescriptionConference on endangered plants in the southeast proceedings.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service 1977. Conference on Endangered Plants in the Southeast. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-11. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 110 p.
- A Blueprint for Forest Inventory and Analysis Research and Vision for the Future
- Forest Service Resource Inventories: An Overview
- In brief: Climate change and water: Perspectives from the Forest Service
XML: View XML