Skip to Main Content
Standard Sizes for Rough-Dimension Exports to Europe and JapanAuthor(s): Philip A. Araman
Source: Wood and Wood Products. May, 2 pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (20 KB)
DescriptionIn this article, European and Japanese standard-sized rough dimension products are described, and their apparent sizes are listed. One set of proposed standard sizes of rough dimension that could be manufactured in the United States for these markets is presented. Also, the benefits of the production and sale of standard sizes of export rough dimension are highlighted.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAraman, Philip A. 1987. Standard Sizes for Rough-Dimension Exports to Europe and Japan. Wood and Wood Products. May, 2 pp.
- Meeting the Solid Wood Needs of the Furniture and Cabinet Industries: Standard-Size Hardwood Blanks
- Standard-Size Blanks for Furniture and Cabinets
- The Dollars and Cents of Conventional Processing of Standard-Size Blanks
XML: View XML