Skip to Main Content
Structural lumber promising from pine veneerAuthor(s): P. Koch
Source: Forest Industries 100(8):34-35
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (928 KB)
DescriptionThe possibility of laminating lumber from sliced or rotary-cut veneer has interested researchers and industrialists for many years because of the potential for increased yield and uniformity of strength. Some data on such lumber are now available.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationKoch, P. 1973. Structural lumber promising from pine veneer. Forest Industries 100(8):34-35
- Lumber recovery from small-diameter ponderosa pine from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Ponderosa pine lumber recovery in Lakeview, Oregon area.
- Lumber recovery from ponderosa pine in northern California.
XML: View XML