Skip to Main Content
Some thoughts on wood utilization researchAuthor(s): P. Koch
Source: Wood and Fiber 12(4):215-216
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (205 KB)
DescriptionFor over 17 years our small group of scientists has worked to improve utilization of southern wood species. From these years of experience, I have distilled some thoughts on research objectives, attributes of scientists who accomplish the objectives, administration of research, and transferring results from laboratory to industry. I would like to share these thoughts with you.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationKoch, P. 1980. Some thoughts on wood utilization research. Wood and Fiber 12(4):215-216
- Searching for Martens in Coastal Oregon
- Potential management of young-growth stands for understory vegetation and wildlife habitat in southeastern Alaska.
- Languages of volcanic landscapes
XML: View XML