Skip to Main Content
Forest biomass as an energy sourceAuthor(s): P.E. Laks; R.W. Hemingway; A. Conner
Source: Journal of Forestry 77:495-502
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (2.2 MB)
DescriptionThe Task Force on Forest Biomass as an Energy Source was chartered by the Society of American Foresters on September 26, 1977, and took its present form following an amendment to the charter on October 5, 1977. It built upon the findings of two previous task forces, the Task Force on Energy and Forest Resources and the Task Force for Evaluation of the CORRIM Report (Report of the Committee on Renewable Resources for Industnal Materials). Reports of these two task forces have been published (Saeman et at. 1977, 1978).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLaks, P.E.; Hemingway, R.W.; Conner, A. 1979. Forest biomass as an energy source. Journal of Forestry 77:495-502
- Framework for comparing ecosystem impacts of developing unconventional energy resources on western US rangelands
- Do carbon offsets work? The role of forest management in greenhouse gas mitigation
- Resilience and high performance: What the wildland fire community can learn from the U.S. Military
XML: View XML