Skip to Main Content
Meet your new presidentAuthor(s): M. E. Makie
Source: Forest Products Journal 22(6):7
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (408 KB)
DescriptionUtilization is a key word in Peter Koch's vocabulary-it's the first word in his soon-to-be-published book, Utilization of the Southern Pines; it's the motivation behind his striving to get the FPRS information retrieval project in working order; and it's the way he enjoys his free time activities (to the fullest). After the 26th Annual Meeting in Dallas this month, where he will become the Society's new President, Dr. Koch will begin to bring to bear his great capabilities toward utilizing all available talent, time, and energy for the Society.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMakie, M. E. 1972. Meet your new president. Forest Products Journal 22(6):7
- Peter Koch: wizard of wood use
- E. N. Anderson: Caring for place: ecology, ideology, and emotion in traditional landscape management
- The "spotlight" ... highlighting researchers at work: Ward McCaughey: "Don't sweat the small stuff"
XML: View XML